What kind of trouble are we making today? The good kind. John Lewis, former Congressmen and acclaimed civil rights activist (RIP), said "Never be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." This is our agenda- good trouble! The kind of trouble that increases the rights of the most vulnerable, access, and improves systems. Let everyone know what you're up to!This premium T-shirt is as close to perfect as can be. It's optimized for all types of print and will quickly become your favorite T-shirt. Soft, comfortable and durable, this is a definite must-own.
- 100% cotton (heather gray and heather ice blue are 95% cotton /5% viscose. Heather blue & charcoal gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester. Heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester. Heather oatmeal is 99% cotton/1% viscose) | Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz (lightweight)
- Wide range of sizes from S-5XL
- Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Optimized for beautiful brilliance across all printing methods
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||26.50 in||17.48 in||7.99 in|
|M||27.48 in||20.00 in||8.27 in|
|L||28.46 in||21.50 in||8.98 in|
|XL||30.24 in||23.98 in||9.25 in|
|2XL||31.50 in||25.47 in||9.45 in|
|3XL||31.97 in||27.72 in||10.24 in|
|4XL||32.99 in||29.49 in||10.51 in|
|5XL||33.98 in||31.50 in||10.98 in|