Rep the podcast you love while you are "doin' the work." If you're new, time to check it out!
Doin' The Work: Frontline Stories of Social Change is a podcast amplifying social workers, educators, and activists who are "doin' the work" in the community.
This premium T-shirt is as close to perfect as can be. It's optimized for all types of print and will quickly become your favorite T-shirt. Soft, comfortable and durable, this is a definite must-own.
- 100% cotton (heather gray and heather ice blue are 95% cotton /5% viscose. Heather blue & charcoal gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester. Heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester. Heather oatmeal is 99% cotton/1% viscose) | Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz (lightweight)
- Wide range of sizes from S-5XL
- Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Optimized for beautiful brilliance across all printing methods
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||26.50 in||17.48 in||7.99 in|
|M||27.48 in||20.00 in||8.27 in|
|L||28.46 in||21.50 in||8.98 in|
|XL||30.24 in||23.98 in||9.25 in|
|2XL||31.50 in||25.47 in||9.45 in|
|3XL||31.97 in||27.72 in||10.24 in|
|4XL||32.99 in||29.49 in||10.51 in|
|5XL||33.98 in||31.50 in||10.98 in|